Sunday 6 January 2013

Paris weekend

It has been rather quiet during the holidays. I was happy to enjoy a week off without modeling, sewing or photography.


But now it's time to get back to work, and how! Location for the first shoot of the year: Paris. Is there a better way to start? First we did a boudoir shoot in a beautiful hotel room, to go on to the Eiffel tower for a few more shots. Unfortunately, the weather was drooly  - the beautiful curls in my hair got messed up, make up ran out, it was cold and I felt miserable - so the outside shots didn't turn out as planned.



The hotel room was at the 3 stars George Sand hotel in Courbevoie. I don't know if this was the actual house of George Sand or that the hotel was only named after her. The entire hotel makes you feel like you returned to the nineteenth century. Though we had one of the smaller rooms of the hotel, it looked really nice:

Here is the result:

And some shots I made in the city: