Tuesday 14 June 2016

Berlin weekend

Last weekend I was in Berlin to shoot with 2 talented photographers. I got up early in the morning for a relaxing bath, before we got started with the first shoot.

Part 1
First photographer of the day was Martin from 1m89Photography. We shot a lot of beautiful latex and although it had been a while since I shot latex, I loved it! Edit is by Lara Gilles Photography.
Body: Jacky Villain latex
Stockings: Noire

Leggings: Pandora Deluxe Latex

We ended the shoot with a yum vegan meal at Coa. If you travel to Berlin and are looking for a vegan or vegetarian restaurant, I definitely recommend this restaurant! I had Sweet potato fries, rice and tofu with a vegan dip sauce.
Part 2
Second shoot of the day was with Lara Gilles. It's fair to say it was completely different from what we shot in the morning.